Menu Creation and Recipe Development
GDG starts the process with an operational discussion to understand your kitchen and style of service, and food and labor cost objectives. We develop a menu outline with a list of items for each category and review the concept list with you. Together we refine the list, then our culinary team brings to life the menu items for a tasting. Based on feedback, we adjust the recipes as necessary, then complete and document.
Grocerant Design Group menu creation and recipe development scope of services:
- Competitive Benchmarking and Gold Standard Identification
- Food Concept Development
- Recipe Development (Ingredient and Full Recipe)
- Vendor Identification
- Menu Pricing
- Tabletop/Concept Smallwares Recommendation
- Carryout Packaging
- Recipe Plating Documentation- (Dine-In and Carryout)
- Recipe Photography
- Training Aid Recommendation
- Nutritional Documentation
What can we do for you?
Please contact us, and we will respond to you as soon as possible